I am Caroline, a qualified and registered counsellor with the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. I offer therapy to adults (18 years +) and I am based in South London – Brixton and Lewisham.
What are you going through?
Are you feeling anxious, uncertain or stuck and you can't figure out why? Do things build up and you feel overwhelmed by what's going on in your life - maybe causing panic and fear?
Are there issues affecting relationships, family, work or your sense of well-being?
Are you feeling worried, anxious or fearful of something that may happen. Are there intrusive thoughts that get in the way of your day to day thoughts?
Is your confidence or self-esteem being hindered and affecting how you interact and socialise?
I can support you.
- By listening with empathy and accepting who you are, regardless of differences
- To connect with your unique inner values, feelings, beliefs and behaviours.
- To build self-confidence
- To restore your self-esteem and self-worth
- To explore how your past experiences may be affecting your present thoughts, feelings and behaviours
- To empower you to become more self-aware for personal growth and independence
I believe that each client is unique with their own different feelings and experiences.
Arranging a therapy session
If you are interested in booking counselling sessions or finding out more about how we can work together, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your: -
- Telephone number
- Location preference – either Brixton or Lewisham
- Preferred day and time for booking a therapy session